Department of Scheduling and Testing
The Department of Testing and Accreditation was established by Decision No. 215 / QĐ-ĐHKT-TCHC dated 28 July 2006 issued by the President.
The Department of Testing and Accreditation was renamed the Department of Testing and Quality Assurance in accordance with the Decision No. 915 / QĐ-ĐHKT-TCHC dated 15 July in 2008 signed by the President.
On February 27, 2014, the Rector of the College signed the Decision No. 545 / QĐ-ĐHKT-TCHC renaming the Department of Testing - Quality Assurance into the Department of Educational Testing and establish ing the Department of Quality Assurance - Curriculum Development.
The Department of Scheduling and Testing was established by Decision No. 3376 / QĐ-ĐHKT-TCHC on October 27, 2014 on the basis of the merger of the Department of Educational Testing and the Department of Classroom management - Scheduling.
2. Functions and tasks
- Advising and organizing, implementing the training plan annual. Manage, coordinate and use lecture halls for training effectively.
- Organizing examinations; Develop the quality and quantity of test bank according to regional and international standards.
- Develop a common training plan and teaching plan for all systems and levels of training in the UEH.
- To monitor and record the implementation of the standard teaching time of lecturers annually.
- Focal point of the construction teaching and learning timetable; Exams for the level / training system of the UEH, through coordination with the training management units.
- Coordinate with the training management units to organize the Enrollment Exams of training systems. In particular, responsible for examination and marking.
- Develop the examination process, the final exams.
- Coordinate with the departments/ boards to manage and use the test banks for each module.
- Coordinate with the training management units, the professional departments to organize the final exams of the training system.
- Coordinate with professional departments/ departments to certify the teaching hours for teaching staff (full-time, part-time and visiting lecturers).
- Propose measures to develop the form of objective examination, advanced and suitable to the nature of each exam and each type of module.
- Organize the evaluation of the accuracy of the examination, receipt of the application and the re-examination mark at the request of the trainees.
- Plan and organize the fund management of lecture rooms in the short, medium and long-term corresponding to the scale and type of training of the UEH.
- Coordinate the effective use of lecture rooms, computer rooms for scientific activities, training and short-term training courses of the UEH; Responsible for the outsourcing of the school rooms.
- Coordinate the functional units perform the work arising during operation of the UEH.
- Manage and effectively use human resources, material facilities, facilities and equipment.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the President.
3. Organizational structure
The Department of Scheduling and Testing has 16 personnel, included:
- 1 Head of department in charge of general
- 2 Vice Head in charge of the two areas of work
- 13 specialists, including 5 from the Scheduling division and 8 from the Testing division.
- Address: 279 Nguyen Tri Phuong, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
- Telephone: (028) 3853 2247 - (028) 3957 2935 - (028) 3857 8534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Website: http://khkt.ueh.edu.vn/.