Department Of Training Management and Student Affairs
1. About us
From 1976 to 1996, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (under the Ministry of Education and Training) and University of Finance - Accounting Ho Chi Minh City (under the Ministry of Finance) had their own Academic Departments.
In 1996, after the merger of the two universities and departments, the Department of Training Management and Student Affairs was officially established.
- Excellent Labor Collective Award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Certificate of Merit given by the Minister of Education and Training in 2005 and 2006
- Certificate of Merit given by the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee in 2011
2. Functions and Missions
- Acting as a consultative body for the President of UEH on managing and developing the formal training program.
- Organizing and implementing the management of formal training and student affairs.
The department mainly takes the responsibility for conducting training management activities and implementing student affairs according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) and current regulations of UEH.
The department will:
+ Carry out, monitor and adjust the formal training program based on the conclusions and recommendations of UEH Scientific Council.
+ Arrange and coordinate the schedule of the formal training in each semester, year by year, in collaboration with other departments for effective arrangement and use of lecture rooms.
+ Organize and implement annual enrollment for full-time students, including: planning, consulting, gathering applications, organizing examinations and granting admissions. In addition, the department will provide students with support for reserving, transferring to other universities and studying abroad.
+ Organize and implement managing students, high quality classes and counselling services.
+ Store students’ files and original academic transcripts, and manage the degree awarding as stated in the regulations of UEH and MOET.
+ Implement UEH’s rules and regulations in student affairs, graduation, financial aid, scholarships, opening ceremonies and commencements.
+ Receive and process students’ requirements, verify students’ status, and provide students’ academic transcripts and other documents.
+ Report statistics and analysis to managers and the Board of Management.
3. Organizational structure
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- Team of Planning and Admission
- Team of Student Affairs
- Team of Academic Records
- Team of Registration
- Clerical Section
Department of Training Management and Student Affairs
- Address: 59C Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tel: 84 28 38 230 082
- Fax: 84 28 38 239 832
- Website: www.daotao.ueh.edu.vn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org