International joint degree programs
- Business Administration
- International Business
Student Outcomes/ Benefits:
- Receiving an internationally recognized certification/ degree from an overseas partner University of UEH.
- Gaining practical academic knowledge along with on-field experience during the time studying abroad.
- Studying with up-to-date materials and experienced lecturers.
- Getting used to working in an international environment, building their global network and friendships. Building strong foundations before entering the professional world.
Applicants: UEH full-time undergraduate students.
- Academic records from 02 years studying at UEH.
- English proficiency. Most universities will require IELTS standards (4 skills). Based on each country, the requirement could vary. E.g. In Korea, IELTS might range from 5.0 - 5.5, in Australia or New Zealand from 6.0 - 6.5. The ultimate goal is to ensure that UEH students are eligible and able to follow academic programs and communicate/ work with local/ international students.
- Having completed enough credits in stage 1 in order to move on to stage 2.
- Cost-saving: Students can make considerable savings as they study the first 02 years at UEH and only have to pay for 02 years of overseas studies at UEH's partner University.
- Most partner Universities have a high reputation, ranking and recognition within the country or globally.
- Back-up plan: In some 2+2 programs, if students are not able to complete their program at the partner University, students can still come back, complete their studies and graduate at UEH.
- Enhance chances to secure and employment after graduation. Some partner Universities can support students with internships in the country, through the University and Alumni network.
- During their study time, students may be able to apply to work for the University, or for internships/ vacancies in local companies.